Wednesday, June 22, 2011

100-4-20 Project

One month left--it cannot be true!  It is amazing to me that 5 months have already passed by. Wow! That being said I need your help! I have been so blessed by many of you for your prayers and financial support over the past 5 months. It has allowed me to let God work in and through me, no strings attached.  That being said, I am on the home stretch and I am in need of financial support.

The Lord laid the 100-4-20 Project [One Hundered-for-Twenty Project] on my heart the other night when I was asking Him and praying to Him, anxious and worrisome of finances. At the moment I am $2000 shy of my budget.  Your support time and time again has allowed the mission that God has me here in Costa Rica with EMI to take full speed.  Serving the community, partnering with the local church, serving in Mexico and for Amor ministries with the design of Cienega [a new Christian University south of Cancun that will be the seed of Christian education in the Yucatan Peninsula].

The 100-4-20 Project looks something like: 100 people pledging to support for $20.

God says there is power in numbers. I am asking for support and continued prayer from continuing or new supporters that are excited about expanding God's Kingdom.  At first I thought I was a little out there with the idea--but when are God's ideas within the realm of our understanding.  After chatting with a few people of great wisdom in my life, God continued to affirm this prompting on my heart.  I have started pursuing and God has continued to provide.

I am asking, are you willing to give a $20 bill to expand God's Kingdom. Together, can we gather 100 people who are passionate about Christ and the work that He has sent me to in Costa Rica?

Information for sending donations:

- For easy online donations view the "How to Donate" tab at the top and follow the simple instructions.

- Cash: see Address below and include a note stating: For Grant Larsen #2851

- Check:
           > Make donations payable to EMI or Engineering Ministries International
           > Only put #2851 in the memo; DO NOT include my name on the check

Engineering Ministries International
130 E. Kiowa, Suite 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80903

I would love to hear from you if you have questions or just want to hear what God is doing here in Costa Rica.

Shoot me an email! pgrantlarsen.cr@gmail.com

Together, with the power and trust in the faithful provider of our God, much can be achieved.

"...Men swear by someone greater than themselves, and the oath confirms what is said and puts an end to all argument. Because God wanted to make the unchanging nature of his purpose very clear to the heirs of what was promised, he confirmed it with an oath. God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hope of the hope offered to us may be greatly encouraged. We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where Jesus, who went before us, has entered on our behalf…"

Hebrews 6:16-20

No comments:

Post a Comment